Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Real Skinny: "It seems strange that a landlord would find a dog for a tenant"


The real skinny (according to Boy): I really can’t believe that we agreed on almost everything having to do with the new member of the family. I did not actually remember who had suggested we adopt Mister. But, apparently it was our landlord. It seems strange that a landlord would find a dog for a tenant. Charlie and his family were truly wonderful people. I do not think that I have ever met a family cooler than were they.
I also was not sure about Evie having to wake me up. It was, however logical. The only day that we would have time to drive out into the country would be a Saturday morning. So that part of the story just figured. Again, I do not remember the details.
I do remember just how excited Evie was about this whole thing. I think that is obvious in both accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment