Friday, March 11, 2011

The Real Skinny: "Evie was the only girl I ever had out"

The real skinny (according to Boy): I am pretty certain that I had rented a separate room at the hotel. For one thing, my roommate was so nosey that had he plans to be out of town when my girlfriend came to visit, he would cancel them just to get a look. He was a great roommate. We never had an argument. But he was overly interested in my business. But that was okay—he wasn’t dirty, he didn’t smoke in the room, he wasn’t running girls in there all the time, and he was quite pleasant. He was just a little nosey. I am sure I rented a separate room. I do recall our spending an afternoon in my room together. I am not sure where my roommate was at that time.



The main reason I am so sure that I had reserved a separate room is that I am positive that I did it one time. Evie was the only girl I ever had out. I am sure that I would not do it twice, because the rooms at the hotel were not that great, and the charges were exorbitant. The hotel was perfectly situated for me at NYU, but not for the two of us to get around from. For other visits we opted for some of the better Midtown hotels.
 NYU enrollment was more than she estimated (I think it was closer to 45,000). Everything else she remembers is just as I recall it.

No comments:

Post a Comment